WEBSITE DOMAIN NAME CHANGE
Effective 05/16/2016, our website domain name changed from "www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org" to "www.browardclerk.org". If you are experiencing technical difficulties using this website because you had previously saved any of our webpages as a favorite or bookmark, please update your link(s) to the new "www.browardclerk.org" domain name.
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE FILINGS
Domestic Violence filings may now also be filed at the West Regional Courthouse located at 100 N. Pine Island Road, Room 180, Plantation, FL 33324. Hours of Operation for filing at the West Regional Courthouse are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Filings stop at 2:00 p.m. All filings after 2:00 p.m. must be filed at the Broward County Central Courthouse located at 201 SE 6th Street, Room: 248, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 or through the eFiling Portal. Parking will be validated for those filing injunctions for protection (restraining orders) at the Fort Lauderdale Central Courthouse. To obtain validation, you must park in the East parking garage Jury section located at 540 SE 3rd Avenue.
BROWARD CLERK OFFERS PASSPORT SERVICES AT 3 CONVENIENT ONE-STOP COURTHOUSE SERVICE LOCATIONS
- Passport Hours of Operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday, excluding Courthouse Holidays.
- Passport Photos can be obtained at all 3 One-Stop Courthouse Service locations. Cost is
$10 per applicant.
No appointment required.
- Passport Service Locations
- North Regional Courthouse, 1600 Hillsboro Boulevard, Room: 160, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
- South Regional Courthouse, 3550 Hollywood Boulevard, Room: 160, Hollywood, FL 33021
- West Regional Courthouse, 100 N. Pine Island Road, Room: 180, Plantation, FL 33324
PUBLIC NOTICE - NEW OFFICE HOURS
Hours of operation for court related counter services at all Clerk of Court locations will be Monday - Friday,
8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with the exception of the following services:
- Passport Services will remain open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Domestic Violence
The Domestic Violence Central Courthouse location will remain open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for filings.
The Domestic Violence West Regional Courthouse location will remain open from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for filings only. All filings after 2:00 p.m. must be filed at the Broward County Central Courthouse located at 201 SE 6th Street, Room: 248, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 or through the eFiling Portal.
- Jury Service remains the same with arrival at 7:45 a.m.
- Archives Central Public Walk-In Hours, Tuesday and Thursday, only 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- One-Stop Sealing and Expungement Workshop - 06/30/2016
- One-Stop Sealing and Expungement Workshop - 04/07/2016
- One-Stop Sealing and Expungement Workshop - 12/10/2015
- One-Day Passport Event - 12/05/2015
- Broward Clerk offers new Case Search - 09/09/2015
- Broward Clerk offers Electronic Court Records at no Cost - 05/01/2015
- ~NEW SERVICE~ Parking and Code Enforcement Payments available Online - 01/12/2015
- Electronic Court Records - 04/07/2014
- Juvenile Traffic Court Program - 10/2013
- Criminal Electronic Filing - 01/06/2014
- Circuit Civil Electronic Filing - 01/30/2012
- Redaction Notice - 01/01/2012
- Juvenile Division Move - 09/26/2011
- Traffic and Misdemeanor Case Management System Changes - 09/09/2011
- Support Depository Fees - 08/15/2011
- Probate Electronic Filing - 05/02/2011
- Marriage Certificate Copies - 01/27/2011
- Felony Case Management System Changes - 02/22/2011
- Support Depository Automated Payment Line - 12/01/2010
- Central Archives Division Move - 06/21/2010
- Online Foreclosure Auctions - 03/30/2010
- County Civil Case Management System Changes - 02/01/2010
- Circuit Civil, Family and Probate Case Management System Changes - 08/24/2009
- American Express No Longer Accepted - 05/01/2009
- 17th Judicial Circuit Online Scheduling for Uniform Motion Calendar - 04/06/09
- Passport Pictures are now Available - 04/06/2009
- Public Access Marriage License Application - 02/11/2009
- Child Support Depository - 10/1/2008
- Background Checks - 8/26/2008
- Electronic Document Filing - 8/26/2008
- Electronic Records - 8/26/2008
- Homeowner's Rights in Foreclosure Proceedings - 8/26/2008
- TeleCheck Services - 8/26/2008