- Perform a free Civil or Criminal Public Access Case Search to view basic case summary information.
Driver License Search
- Check Florida Driver License status and reinstate a suspended Florida Driver License once all requirements are met.
- Pay fines and fees for Parking, Traffic and Criminal violations, 24 hours a day.
- Download Circuit, County Civil, Probate, Simplified Divorce, Tenant Eviction and Traffic, Felony and Misdemeanor form packages. Click on the package description link to view a list of forms in each package.
Marriage License Search
- Prepare an Online Marriage Pre-Application, search marriage license records and locate a pre-marital course provider.
- Download daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports compiled from the Clerk's case management system. Reports are usually available at 7:00 AM and remain in the Report catalog for seven (7) days.
Premium Access Case Search
- Perform a Premium Access case search to view detailed Civil and Criminal case information. Available to
previous account holders ONLY.
Self Service Forms
- Prepare court documents for Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce), Evictions or Small Claims filing types. Fee required.
NEW Premium Services
- eTrack - The "eTrack" is a case tracking service which enables you to track Civil, Family, Probate, Felony, Traffic and Misdemeanor cases filed in the 17th Judicial Circuit of Broward County, Florida.
- Attorney of Record Access - The "Attorney of Record Access" service allows attorneys to gain additional access to all cases on which you are an attorney of record.